1. What is the minimum stay at Pineapple House?
A: 4 nights is the minimum stay. Rates are prorated from the 7 night rental costs.
2. What is the minimum number of rooms that I can rent?
A: 4 rooms is the minimum rental
3. How many people can Pineapple House accommodate?
A: Pineapple House can accommodate 10 people in 5 master bedrooms each with ensuite bathrooms. Kids under 6 are welcome too!
4. What is the cost to rates Pineapple House for 7 nights?
A: Weekly Rates (GCT Tax is not included)
January – April 2018: $23,000
Thanksgiving – $23,000
Christmas / New Year’s: $40,250
May – December: $14,375
*All rates are quoted in USD
5. What is included in the Pineapple House rental?
A: Pineapple House is a fully staffed villa to include CIA-trained chef, butler, housekeeper, laundress and gardener. Pineapple House is equipped with a private, heated pool and hot tub for your enjoyment. Golf carts are provided to our guests for easy transport while you are on property.
6. Is food and beverages included in the rental rate?
A: Food and beverage cost are not included in the rental rate. Guests should budget approximately USD$75.00 per day per person for food and beverages. The CIA-trained chef will review menus with you upon your arrival to the villa.
7. What other amenities are available during my stay at Pineapple House?
A: All guests to Pineapple House will have access to resort amenities to include golf, tennis, gym with LIFECYCLE equipment, spa treatments, The Kid’s Club, beach and water sport activities. The resort will charge a fee for the use of some of these amenities.
8. Can Pineapple House accommodate weddings, anniversary parties and other special events?
A: Yes. We will assist in the planning and coordination of your event, and connect you to vendors on property to make your event flawless.